Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time truly speaks for itself...

Every year a day before my birthday, I like to do a review of my life... starting from being a child, to pre-adolescent, to teenager, to now finally an Adult. An adult of 20 years of age. I've always been an avid writer, so I've kept journals. Journals since I was 8 til now 19. I like to read them and simply dwell on that moment. Tho, every year I am flabbergasted by how much I have learned and matured over the years in regards to life, and how I literally changed so much over the years.... Spiritually, Emotionally, and mentally.

There is truly a time for everything, but time in itself is nothing but a season... Life goes by us far too quickly.... so the question is... are we truly living a life worthy of living? Are we really living a life that pleases and honors God? Are we trying our hardest to seek out our calling? Are we seeking his face? reading his word? living his word? are we an example to others?

It is truly an honor and pleasure in God letting me have another year of life...In 1 hour I will be 20. Thank you Lord for letting me breathe 20 years of life, and of those to come. I will continue to strive in placing you 1st above all things....Abba Father Thank you for choosing to love me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment