Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Missing.

Ah, How I've missed writing....there will never be a better therapy, than letting yourself go with words, letting your emotions out, pouring out the thoughts and feelings that will always linger in your heart, and soul....

Lately, I've been in a rut. Not producing any fruit, and yes this haunts me. This makes me wonder sometimes, how can one have such high zeal, then bam its gone as if it was never there in the first place. Therefore I've come up with several conclusions:

  • I have no perseverance therefore I must develop this
  • I get caught up with life, and I just dont seem to take a pause and focus on the better things
  • Laziness.... enough said on that one.
  • I simply dont make the choice to do so.
No, I'm not putting out excuses, I'm merely trying to find the root of what makes me fall into this behavior of distancing myself from my walk with God. Well, even so I certainly feel that I've missed out on many blessings and opportunities. But here is the most beautiful part of all that will keep me coming back to God and hopefully one day this behavioral pattern will stop but as of now, what will always bring me back is redemption. His love and forgiveness... he never walks away from us, we are the ones that walk away.....

Ah yes, I have missed writing, yes, this is one of the things that have been missing in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment